Raw egg salad recipe
Shelf Life4 days in fridge
Rating5/5 (from 27 ratings)5
- 1. Place everything (except celery and red pepper) into a high-speed blender. Blend very well until it resembles a smooth, creamy Hollondaise sauce.
- 2. Pour yellow “egg salad” liquid mixture into a large bowl. Add finely chopped celery and red pepper.
- 3. Stir everything together with a spoon until celery and red pepper are nicely coated.
- 4. Enjoy immediately or store for up to 4 days in the fridge.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This cashew-based mock egg salad recipe tastes surprisingly like the real thing. It’s very rich and satisfying, and tastes best when balanced with light, fresh veggies, especially romaine lettuce.
If your blender isn’t powerful and has a difficult time blending harder items, consider soaking the cashews in warm water for an hour to soften them. Rinse and pat dry before using.
Another idea is to add some chopped mushroom to the red bell pepper and celery. The chewy texture of the mushrooms resembles the texture of egg whites.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, Iron, and Vitamin C.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes