Raw food eggnog recipe
Shelf LifeConsume immediately
Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
- 1. Blend until smooth.
- 2. Consume immediately.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is my first fifth raw Christmas. One of the most important Christmas food traditions in my household is eggnog, so I knew I had to find a suitable SAD eggnog substitute.
There are no eggs in this recipe, but the coconut oil is the secret ingredient that adds the richness that we all know and love re: holiday eggnog. (If you don't have coconut oil, don't use any other oils as substitutes. Simply omit it.)
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Calories.
- This recipe is a good source of Protein, and Iron.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes