3 bananas (frozen, peeled, cut up)
1 cup coconut flour
¼ cup ground flax seed
1 apple (shredded)
3 carrots (shredded)
¼ cup agave
1/8 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dates (soaked)
1. Mix all the ingredients quite thoroughly, except dates, to form a really thick batter.
2. Spread mixture on Teflex sheet to about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for about 4 hours and then flip over and dehydrate until firm yet cake-like for about 4 or 5 more hours. Keep checking it to be sure it’s not overdone.
4. Whip the dates to a paste.
5. Cut the cake into pieces, and layer them about 3 or 4 slices high.
6. Use the date paste as frosting.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Wonderful cake. Not too sweet.
Very much a banana taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Pomegranate is on the front lines of skin defensemikem - 5 hours 32 min ago
Less hungry on raw diet?Harmony1 - 10 hours 19 min ago
What You Ate Todayalexg9433 - 19 hours 31 min ago
Lip BalmAmelia421 - 1 day 2 hours ago
What's the best moisturizer for dry skin?Amelia421 - 1 day 2 hours ago