3 bananas (frozen, peeled, cut up)
1 cup coconut flour
¼ cup ground flax seed
1 apple (shredded)
3 carrots (shredded)
¼ cup agave
1/8 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dates (soaked)
1. Mix all the ingredients quite thoroughly, except dates, to form a really thick batter.
2. Spread mixture on Teflex sheet to about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for about 4 hours and then flip over and dehydrate until firm yet cake-like for about 4 or 5 more hours. Keep checking it to be sure it’s not overdone.
4. Whip the dates to a paste.
5. Cut the cake into pieces, and layer them about 3 or 4 slices high.
6. Use the date paste as frosting.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Wonderful cake. Not too sweet.
Very much a banana taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 17 hours 37 min ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?TammiTrue - 17 hours 38 min ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 1 day 6 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 1 day 15 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 2 days 19 hours ago