Rating4/5 (from 1 ratings)4
1 cup coconut (grated)
1 cup pineapple
½ cup carob powder
1 vanilla pod
1. Put the grated coconut in the base of a small glass dish. You could use crushed nuts if your diet allows them, or crush up some dehydrated cookies and press these into the base.
2. Put a little saucer on top and stick in the fridge to press down whilst you prep the filling.
3. Blend up the three bananas. Add the vanilla seeds. Blend again. You can add a little carob, pine nuts (or whatever nuts you like), or dried fruit.
4. Take the base out and pour in the mixture. Level out.
5. Garnish with coconut, dried pineapple, and carob.
Rawdancer_london's ThoughtsBy rawdancer_london
Simple cheesecake type treat!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note