Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
30 gram raw chocolate bar
3 medium bananas
1. Very finely slice the bananas. Slice them as thin as you can. This is important.
2. Dehydrate bananas for 3–4 hours, or when they are crispy.
3. Crush up the dried banana slices to resemble cornflakes.
4. Melt the raw chocolate by grating it into a bowl and setting that bowl in a bigger bowl of boiling water. You could make your own chocolate but I used a raw bar.
5. Add the crushed dried bananas and mix it up.
6. Spoon into cake cups. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
DeborahBee's ThoughtsBy DeborahBee
Remember making cornflake cakes when you were a kid? Make them again!
I used dehydrated slices of bananas to resemble Cornflakes and mixed them with raw chocolate to make a raw version of cornflake cakes.
Super easy to make and fun. Someone gets to lick the bowl afterwards!
It’s good for kids to help with. They can lay the banana on the dehydrator, crush up the dehydrated slices, help melt the chocolate, mix it all up, and spoon the mixture into the cake cups.
These cakes are great for parties.
I decorated mine with white chocolate hearts made from lucuma powder, cacao butter and raw honey.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
hemp seeds vs. flax seedsMillerSteven - 2 hours 31 min ago
Medical MarijuanaThadeus21 - 4 hours 22 min ago
Buy real and fake driver's license online (https://www.fastdocuments.net/)mabelfweb - 7 hours 36 min ago
TransitionClaireT - 17 hours 33 min ago
Raw breakfast beginner.ClaireT - 17 hours 40 min ago