1 cup almonds (soaked 24 hours)
1/2 cup raisins or honey
1 cup coconut water
1/4 cup lemon, carob, berries, or vanilla
1 teaspoon coloring agent
Pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon lecithin granules (optional)
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins. Chop nuts and salt up in the blender.
5. Blend in sweetener of choice. Add coconut water to desired thickness.
6. Flavor and color with ingredients of your choice.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
Can be used for any kind of cake or bread.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Laser Hair Removal in Bangaloredrdixitcosmetic - 1 hour 16 min ago
spiral slicerspepenelope - 4 hours 44 min ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 22 hours 53 min ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 1 day 3 hours ago
DivaCup newbieaishac - 1 day 14 hours ago