1 cup water
2 to 3 tablespoons raw cocoa nibs
2 tablespoons maca powder
2 to 3 tablespoons agave syrup
1 young Thai coconut
Couple handfuls of cashews (soaked) or raw almonds
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cardamom
Pinch of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon peppermint (you can use a peppermint tea bag for this)
8 ice cubes
Handful of walnuts
1 tablespoon goji berries
1. Open the coconut. Save the coconut water and spoon out the meat.
2. Put the nuts in the blender and add some coconut water (maybe 1 cup?) and blend.
3. Then add the rest of the ingredients, including some of the coconut meat (1/2 cup?), except the walnuts and goji berries. Blend.
4. Add the ice cubes at the end. It should be a somewhat thick consistency.
5. Pour the mixture into a separate container in order to be able to use the blender again, or use a food processor.
6. Put the walnuts, goji berries, and about a tablespoon of cocoa nibs in the blender/food processor and pulse until chopped into little chunks (not too fine).
7. Pour the chocolate smoothie into a cup.
8. Sprinkle with walnut/goji/cocoa mix and a little peppermint, too, if you like.
Kundalalita's ThoughtsBy kundalalita
I love chocolate!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Figs-- vegan?ClaireT - 2 days 1 hour ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!greengreengreen - 2 days 18 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.greengreengreen - 2 days 18 hours ago
White lines on nailsedwards142 - 4 days 16 hours ago
Any low fat recipes? Awful lot of nuts in almost everythingClaireT - 4 days 22 hours ago