YieldMakes 1 serving.
¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes (soaked)
1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
2 tablespoons red onion
¼ cup fresh basil
2 cloves garlic
¼ cup red pepper
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
¼ cup cashews
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 stalk celery
¼ cup carrots (sliced)
1 portabella mushroom
Nama or Braggs (to cover 1/4 inch of pan)
¼ cup baby spinach
Salt and pepper to taste
1 medium zucchini (sliced thin)
1. Marinara Sauce (Eureka! I’ve finally found my sauce): Blend sundried tomatoes, onions, date, tomatoes, basil, garlic, red pepper, and Italian seasoning until smooth.
2. Cashew cheese: Blend cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and celery stalk until smooth. You may need a little bit of water to move it in the blender.
3. Marinate mushrooms and carrots until limp in Nama or Braggs. About 45 minutes. Squeeze out excess marinade with a paper towel.
4. Assembly: On a Teflex sheet begin by putting 1/3 of the sauce. Layer 3 slices of zucchini overlapping, mushroom/carrot, spinach leaves, 1/3 sauce, and cheese. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
5. Dehydrate for 5 hours at 105 degrees. As it dehydrates you may need to dab away some of the juices so your dehydrator doesn’t get messy. If you don’t have a dehydrator. let it sit in your fridge over night and enjoy the next day.
Om...'s ThoughtsBy om...
I am the only raw enthusiast in my family, so I often make dinners for just me.
I’ve been burned by making a huge recipe and having it not turn out well. I really don’t like wasting food.
I’ve learned to scale back my dishes so that I’m not disappointed.
I am disappointed I didn’t make more of this recipe!!!!
It was the best raw dish I have ever made. I’ll probably triple the recipe next time. I could seriously eat this for a few days. Happy eating!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Anti aging effects of raw foodrobing9010 - 12 hours 8 min ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleaselizab - 12 hours 34 min ago
Olive oil and honey face masklizab - 1 day 15 hours ago
Is it good to eat only when hungry?lizab - 1 day 15 hours ago
Wrinkles & Fine LinesAlina - 1 day 17 hours ago