½ cup hazlenuts (soaked in water for 24 hours and drained)
1 ½ cups carrots
1 cup chopped green onion, with the tops
1½ cups chopped celery
1 Tbsp dried parsley
1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp dried dill (save 1 tsp for decorating)
¼ cup lemon juice
3 Tbsp kelp powder
3 Tbsp dulse flakes
1 Tbsp red bell pepper (for decorating)
1. Put the carrots in the food processor and process until they are very fine and so juicy that if you squeeze a handful the juice will run out. Take the carrots out of the processor and put in a bowl.
2. Drain the water from the hazlenuts and put them in food processor. Blend the hazlenuts until very fine. Remove from processor and add to the carrots.
3. Chop the celery, parsley, and onion by hand and add it to the carrot and nut mixture.
4. Add the lemon juice, dill, kelp and dulse to the mixture and toss by hand.
5. After combining, put on a decorative plate and form into a fish or oval shape. Decorate with parsley, dill, onions, and minced red pepper.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note