3/4 cup raw whole cashews (soaked 8 hours or overnight, then rinsed)
3/4 cup raw whole almonds (soaked 8 hours overnight, then rinsed)
1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon organic flax oil
1/4 cup whole flax seeds
1 ripe banana (peeled)
2 tablespoons almond butter (creamy/raw/unsalted)
2 tablespoons nama shoyu
1/2 cup granny smith apple (chopped)
1/4 cup raisins
1. Place nuts in a blender or food processor and pulse until they are well chopped (not nut butter status).
2. Pour in sunflower seeds, flax oil, and flax seeds. Pulse a few more times until combined.
3. In a medium bowl, mash the peeled banana with a fork, then add almond butter and soy sauce. Stir to form a sauce.
4. Add nut mixture from blender and combine well.
5. Fold in apples and raisins.
Vegankid's ThoughtsBy vegankid
You could serve this with raw crackers or anything you'd like.
If you're not completely raw, this would be delicious in a whole grain pita.
It's good on its own too. Or get creative!
Granola: I made some variations today. I didn't have flax oil, but I added a tablespoon or 2 of agave nectar and cinnamon to taste.
It kind of made it into a delicious granola for either breakfast or a snack.
My SAD eating parents love this recipe too!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
IS it good for babies blend a raw food or no?monicak6092 - 1 day 7 hours ago
how to blend raw smoothie bowls?monicak6092 - 1 day 7 hours ago
Shitake BBQ?BrandonHarris - 1 day 10 hours ago
I want to try this but the cancellation procedure is unclearbillielim - 2 days 5 hours ago
I'm Nit Weighing MyselfTammiTrue - 2 days 19 hours ago