1 cup Raw Buckwheat Groats
1. If you have a large jar, put all the buckwheat into one jar. If it fills it more than half way you may want to split it into 2 jars because it is going to expand. You can also use a sprouter.
2. Cover with water and shake around a little
3. Put thin towel or stocking over top of jar and secure with a rubber band. This will allow you to rinse the sprouts easily. See picture.
4. Soak for 4 hours
5. Drain water out, rinse, and lay jar on side in dark place. I put mine in the cabinet.
6. Rinse and drain 2 times/day for 2 days (until they sprout little tails)
7. Dehydrate or use them for anything, bread, crackers, cookies, on a salad, sandwich, pizza, etc.
8. If you dehydrate them you can sprinkle them on raw yogurt or ice cream or salads, etc.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Which Formula is better for 6 months baby?katherinep - 1 hour 1 min ago
I hate my juicer! Help Pleasepepenelope - 1 day 14 hours ago
Bowel movementsanjolies - 1 week 3 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!fgc70 - 1 week 3 days ago
My Eyes Are Feeling WierdClaireT - 1 week 5 days ago