2 bananas (frozen)
1/2 cup macadamia nuts
1 cup pecans
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup cookie dough (any kind you want)
1/4 cup caramel pecan bits (date paste and pecan bits)
1/4 cup small pieces of chocolate
1/4 cup almond or other nut butter
1/4 cup caramel (date paste with a tiny bit of coconut milk)
1/4 cup coconut shreds
1. Combine the ingredients in the food processor and mix until smooth.
2. Put ice cream in a large bowl.
3. Fold in the cookie dough, chocolate, coconut shreds, and caramel pecan bits, and mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in the almond butter, letting it make streaks throughout the ice cream.
5. Fold in the caramel, letting it make streaks that weave through the ice cream. Enjoy!
Balletomane's ThoughtsBy balletomane
Like a leopard!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Cenforce 100 Is Super Fun ED Tabletsuhagra 100mg price - 1 day 3 hours ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 1 day 5 hours ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 4 days 19 hours ago
Question about Natural beauty products and makeup............vasud - 6 days 2 hours ago
SuperfoodsTammiTrue - 6 days 4 hours ago