Raw cranberry apple pie
Shelf Life1 week in freezer
Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
- 1. Place walnuts in food processor. Process into a fine meal.
- 2. Add dates to the walnuts in food processor. Process again until well combined. (You should only see tiny bits of dates.)
- 3. Add all remaining ingredients into food processor. Pulse briefly until recipe is well combined - do not over-process. You're looking for somewhat chunky texture, similar to the photo.
- 4. Press firmly down into pie dish using your hands.
- 5. Freeze for at least 5 hours (or ideally overnight). Store in freezer at all times.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This is a crustless pie recipe, so there's only one step needed. In fact, I've used crust ingredients, so you get the crust flavor without the added step of having to separate them and make two mixtures.
This recipe should always be stored in the freezer. It should be eaten straight out of the freezer, or thawed for a maximum of 15 minutes. Also, it keeps well in the freezer so it can be made in advance.
If you don't have fresh cranberries, you can use dried cranberries or raisins instead.
- This recipe is very low in Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Dietary Fiber, and Vitamin B6.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes