Rawtarian's raw breakfast bowl
Shelf LifeEat immediately
- 1. Shred your apple using a hand shredder. (If making only one or two bowls, I use a mandoline slicer with the shredder attachment. If making this for many people, probably easiest to shred in a food processor.)
- 2. Place shredded apple in bowl, and top with remaining ingredients.
- 3. Top with the cashew milk (best) or alternatively use water.
- 4. Stir vigourously. Within a couple of minutes the chia seeds and shredded coconut will absorb the liquid and you will have a delicious, ready to eat raw breakfast cereal.
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
This recipe is very similar to my raw breakfast cereal recipe; however, there are a couple of key differences - especially the addition of the coconut and the shredding of the apple.
In fact, it is the shredded apple that makes up the recipe - and gives it a stellar texture!
This recipe is for one person.
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is low in Fat.
- This recipe is a good source of Dietary Fiber.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Calcium, Iron, Riboflavin, and Vitamin E.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Related To This Recipe
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes