2 to 3 cups quinoa
7 dates (soaked)
1/2 cup apricots (dried)
1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
1/2 cup raisins
Agave (to taste)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Few sprinkles of vanilla bean
1. Sprout quinoa, which takes about 2 days. Put in a large bowl.
2. Add chopped walnuts, raisins and chopped apricots.
3. Process apples, dates (save soak water), agave, cinnamon, and vanilla bean. Use date water to make mixture a creamy texture.
4. Add processed ingredients to bowl of quinoa and mix well.
5. Serve in pie pan or individual bowls.
Naturalkandy's ThoughtsBy naturalkandy
This is a wonderful dessert. Like an apple pie.
You could throw a crust under it if you want. I enjoyed it without.
Perfect holiday or potluck dish!
Easily made without the added nuts.
Just so versatile, simple, and delicious. Close your eyes and savor the flavor!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Winter is coming... Dry is coming!rizbeau - 5 hours 18 min ago
Skin Care Productsrizbeau - 6 hours 50 min ago
+27605775963 SPIRITUAL WitcHCRAFT Voodoo Spell Lost Love Spell Caster In Sydney, Australia, Usamaamtifah - 14 hours 18 min ago
How to get back lost lover +27605775963 love spell caster in Denmark,USA,Netherlands,Scotland,Irelanmaamtifah - 14 hours 20 min ago
+27605775963 Powerful love spells lost love spell caster in Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijanmaamtifah - 14 hours 21 min ago