2 to 3 cups quinoa
7 dates (soaked)
1/2 cup apricots (dried)
1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
1/2 cup raisins
Agave (to taste)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Few sprinkles of vanilla bean
1. Sprout quinoa, which takes about 2 days. Put in a large bowl.
2. Add chopped walnuts, raisins and chopped apricots.
3. Process apples, dates (save soak water), agave, cinnamon, and vanilla bean. Use date water to make mixture a creamy texture.
4. Add processed ingredients to bowl of quinoa and mix well.
5. Serve in pie pan or individual bowls.
Naturalkandy's ThoughtsBy naturalkandy
This is a wonderful dessert. Like an apple pie.
You could throw a crust under it if you want. I enjoyed it without.
Perfect holiday or potluck dish!
Easily made without the added nuts.
Just so versatile, simple, and delicious. Close your eyes and savor the flavor!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any other post-gastric bypass raw vegans out there?esmariakrider - 15 min 34 sec ago
100% natural cosmetic butter wholesale in indiaNaturesnaturalindia - 1 hour 55 min ago
FAQs re: Points, Leaderboard and Ranks!Hudson Elizabeth - 3 hours 11 min ago
she helped me bring my ex back in 3 Days / USA,UK,Canada,Australia+27633916889 Bring Ex Backprincessm3147 - 23 hours 59 min ago
+27633916889 Get your ex back in life in Canada,usa,malaysiaprincessm3147 - 1 day 2 min ago