Rating4/5 (from 5 ratings)4
YieldMakes one 9 inch pie
2 cups apples (chopped)
2 cups apples (sliced)
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon ginger (optional)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup pecans (chopped)
1½ cups almonds
½ cup coconut
2 cups dates
1. Put the almonds, dates, and coconut in the food processor.
2. Process until it sticks together. Add water if needed.
3. Press dough into a 9 inch pie plate.
4. Layer 2 cups of sliced apples on the crust.
5. Put the 2 cups of roughly chopped apples in the food processor, along with cinnamon, ginger, and lemon juice. Process until it becomes liquid but still a bit chunky.
6. Pour into pie crust and top with chopped pecans. Keep in fridge until serving.
Envirogenny's ThoughtsBy envirogenny
I made this last night and brought it to a potluck. It was a great hit!
This recipe has been modified from a recipe from Raw Food Society of BC.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 4 hours 55 min ago
Homemade baby foodsjennyb4017 - 1 day 20 hours ago
Best Juicer?mikej - 2 days 12 hours ago
Raw & Abusefurfurlights - 3 days 18 hours ago
I need to lose stomach fat.TammiTrue - 4 days 5 hours ago