Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
2½ cups hemp hearts
2½ cups water
½ cup raw cocoa powder
1 cup agave syrup
¼ vanilla bean seeds (scraped)
2 pinches of sea salt (finely ground)
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Blend everything together until creamy.
2. Chill in the freezer for an hour or two.
3. Put in your ice cream maker and follow the directions to ice creamify this deliciousness!
4. If you do not have an ice cream maker, place mixture in a shallow dish in the freezer for a couple of hours.
5. Stir every 20 – 40 minutes or when ice crystals start to appear on the side of the mixture. Make sure to scrape the sides and whip it back into a consistent texture.
6. Continue until it resembles ice cream.
VeganMomma's ThoughtsBy VeganMomma
This chocolate ice cream is so rich and creamy.
Even when frozen for more than a couple days, it still scoops easily because of the beneficial fats the hemp provides.
I like it served with ground almonds on top. They remind me of graham wafer crumbs.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
How to improve fertility?Angie2 - 15 hours 50 min ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Angie2 - 15 hours 55 min ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Angie2 - 15 hours 59 min ago
mascaraGyaniA - 1 day 1 hour ago
What does everyone do for a living?annette - 3 days 16 hours ago