Rating3.5/5 (from 2 ratings)3.5
1 cup coconut water
1 cup almond or cashew milk
1 cup young coconut meat (chopped)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Seeds from sun dried vanilla bean
2 pinches of salt
1. Blend everything till smooth.
2. Get half the batter and stir in 2-3 tablespoons of cacao powder into it.
3. Pour batter in ice cube trays and freeze until frozen.
4. Using a Champion juicer with the blank attachment, feed the juicer the frozen ice cream cubes. Watch how it transforms into soft serve ice cream!
5. Transfer the ice cream into a plastic container and store in the freezer until ready to make ice cream sandwiches.
TheButterflyTribe's ThoughtsBy TheButterflyTribe
A creamy amazing treat.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any recipe requests?jockf - 10 hours 57 min ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 2 days 9 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 2 days 9 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 5 days 19 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 5 days 19 hours ago