Rating4.5/5 (from 2 ratings)4.5
YieldServes 10 (That's if one person doesn't eat it all, while no one is looking)
2 cups pecans
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 cup macadamia nuts
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 drop vanilla
3 tablespoons agave nectar
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons dates
1. Place pecans, macadamias, maple syrup, cinnamon, and vanilla in a food processor.
2. Blend until able to stick together easily.
3. Flatten and dehydrate for 8 hours or less.
4. Put avocados, agave, cocoa and dates into food processor and blend until it reaches mousse stage.
5. Leave in fridge to chill.
6. Put on top of the crust and serve.
Breezybree's ThoughtsBy Breezybree
This recipe is easy to make, and you can substitute many of the ingredients!
Good luck! Bon appétit!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 11 hours 30 min ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 11 hours 41 min ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 3 days 21 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 3 days 21 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 1 week 2 days ago