Rating4.4/5 (from 5 ratings)4.4
YieldServes 2-4 beautiful beings
4 cups organic almond flour
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon sea salt
2 large ripe organic tomatoes
2 sun-dried tomatoes
3 dates (soaked)
1 clove of garlic
1 slice fresh ginger
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Mix almond flour with the garlic and onion powder, lemon juice and sea salt. Add small amounts of water until a dough forms.
2. With clean hands, shape dough into small balls. Refrigerate.
3. Blend the rest of the ingredients together, adding small amounts of water at intervals, until the sauce reaches the desired consistency. Personally, the thicker the better!
4. Pour sauce into bowls and drop the gnocchi balls in.
5. Garnish with sliced raw mushrooms, basil leaves, and cracked black pepper.
Radish_man's ThoughtsBy radish_man
An indulgent, rich, flavorsome winter comforter.
It is perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the lounge with a doona and your favorite furry friend.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
HIGH calorie raw foods. PLEASEClaireT - 37 min 39 sec ago
how to blend raw fruit puree?monicak6092 - 2 days 17 hours ago
which is the best kitchen blender ?ClaireT - 4 days 9 hours ago
How do you afford all of those nuts?allmyteetharesweet - 5 days 19 hours ago
Really Dry Skinallmyteetharesweet - 1 week 17 hours ago