1.33 cups olive oil
1 teaspoon basil, rosemary, oregano, sage, and peppercorns
2 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
10 mushrooms (remove stems)
½ white onion
1 tablespoon mustard seed (ground)
1. Place your tomatoes, EVO, and herbs in a bowl and let the flavors soak in for about 15-20 minutes. While they are soaking take your Mushrooms, rinse and de-stem them. Place the Carrot, Onion, and Leftover Mushroom Stems in the food-processor, leave a bit chunky. In a separate bowl
2. While they are soaking take your mushrooms, rinse and de-stem them. Place the carrot, onion, and leftover mushroom stems in the food processor, and leave a bit chunky.
3. In a separate bowl, mash your avocado with a fork then add your processed veggies and the ground mustard seed.
4. Stuff your mushrooms, cover then place in the fridge.
5. The soaking tomatoes are ready to go in the dehydrator. Set it to about 95 degrees for 5 hours. After about 5 hours take the mushrooms out of the fridge and place the tomatoes on the tops of each mushroom. Dehydrate on the same temp for another 5 hours.
These yummy guys are now ready to eat!!! Serve as a side to any meal. Enjoy!
Chakra essence's ThoughtsBy chakra essence
A delicious choice!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note