¼ cup raw cashews (ground to a paste)
½ block frozen Sambazon Pure Acai
5 Deglet Noor dates
1 large banana (mashed with a potato masher)
1/8 cup hemp seeds (shelled)
Sprinkle of raw sunflower seeds (for garnish)
1. For the bottom layer, blend the acai, dates, and cashew paste in a blender and blend until uniform in both consistency and color.
2. Spread into a small pan about a quarter inch thick or so.
3. Put in the freezer for few hours until nicely firm.
4. For the banana layer, mashed banana into a smooth paste.
5. Mix in the hemp until evenly dispersed.
6. Remove pan from freezer and pour the top layer on the current one.
7. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds to add some crunch and proteins and put back in the freezer.
Intheraw13's ThoughtsBy intheraw13
A healthful way to eat acai in a cool, refreshing, and gorgeously delicious manner!
Remove from freezer whenever you're craving something cold and sweet, and score yourself some. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Buy IELTS Certificate online| Genuine IELTS Certificate whatsap +46739780300medon - 20 hours 13 min ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?ClaireT - 2 days 8 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?jmal7073 - 3 days 6 hours ago
Tryin AgainTammiTrue - 3 days 9 hours ago
Whole Grain Unhulled Hemp SeedsTammiTrue - 3 days 9 hours ago