Rating5/5 (from 2 ratings)5
¾ cup soaked almonds (ground)
2 dates (soaked)
1/8 cup flax seed (ground)
2 small apples
2 large carrots
1. Process almonds in a food processor until semi-coarsely chopped.
2. Add soaked dates. Process until well mixed. Pour into a bowl.
3. Add ground flax seed.
4. Process apples and carrots in food processor until applesauce-like texture. Pour into mixing bowl. Mix well.
5. Form into patties.
6. Put on Teflex sheets in the dehydrator set at 105 Fahrenheit for about 8 hours (flip half way through and switch to mesh sheet).
7. Top with fruit or any syrupy sauce.
Alpdesigns's ThoughtsBy alpdesigns
A twist on the traditional flapjack!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note