1 young coconut meat with a bit of water (cut, drained, scraped)
1 teaspoons salt
1 cucumber (julienned)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 avocado (sliced)
½ cup sprouts
2 leaves napa cabbage (trimmed)
¼ cup tamari
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1 spring onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon white vinegar
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Puree coconut meat with salt and spread evenly on Teflex sheet thinly.
2. Dehydrate on about 95 Fahrenheit for 2 or 3 hours. Peel off and flip over let stand till dry but flexible.
3. Assemble spring roll but placing the cabbage down on the coconut wrapper, then add in cucumbers, carrots, avocado and sprouts.
4. Roll the wrapper tightly, bringing the bottom up and folding like a burrito.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Light and refreshing for any time of day.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Water Fasting - Anyone done that before?agnesc - 1 day 13 hours ago
Go Macrobar legit?petitechia - 2 days 5 hours ago
Disturbing Craving...ClaireT - 4 days 20 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?yonil - 1 week 1 day ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?TammiTrue - 1 week 1 day ago