1 young coconut meat with a bit of water (cut, drained, scraped)
1 teaspoons salt
1 cucumber (julienned)
1 carrot (julienned)
1 avocado (sliced)
½ cup sprouts
2 leaves napa cabbage (trimmed)
¼ cup tamari
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
1 spring onion (sliced thin)
2 tablespoons agave
1 tablespoon white vinegar
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Puree coconut meat with salt and spread evenly on Teflex sheet thinly.
2. Dehydrate on about 95 Fahrenheit for 2 or 3 hours. Peel off and flip over let stand till dry but flexible.
3. Assemble spring roll but placing the cabbage down on the coconut wrapper, then add in cucumbers, carrots, avocado and sprouts.
4. Roll the wrapper tightly, bringing the bottom up and folding like a burrito.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients in a dipping bowl.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Light and refreshing for any time of day.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
keto diet???isabelr - 21 hours 26 min ago
Does anyone have any natural deodorant ideas?rashimggoel - 5 days 4 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....jonnahd - 1 week 6 hours ago
Partially dehydrate energy ballsClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Natural PerfumeTammiTrue - 1 week 3 days ago