Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
8 large common white field mushrooms
4 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1 pinch sea salt
5 tablespoon olive oil
20 sundried tomato quarters, finely chopped
½ cup pine nuts
½ cup flat leaf (Italian) parsley, finely chopped
½ cup basil, finely chopped
- Remove stems from mushrooms and discard.
- Gently wipe surface of each mushroom with a soft cloth to remove any dirt.
- Peel mushrooms with your fingers by pulling flesh from under each hood up and over the surface of each mushroom.
- Continue working your way around until mushroom is peeled. (This is quick once you get the hang of it.)
- Repeat with rest of mushrooms.
- Finely chop skins and set aside.
- Combine 2 cloves of garlic, sherry vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper & 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Marinate mushrooms by brushing top and bottom with mixture. Set aside at room temperature.
- To make the filling, combine chopped mushroom skins in a bowl with remaining garlic and olive oil, tomato, pine nuts, parsley and basil.
- Spread mushrooms out on a dehydrator sheet or non stick baking sheet. Spoon equal amounts of filling into each mushroom.
- Dry out either in a dehydrator or oven set to 110F or 55C for 2-4 hours until softened.
- Love and enjoy!
Goddess Leonie's ThoughtsBy Goddess Leonie
Delicious stuffed mushrooms with all kinds of goodness inside. Can be eaten as a main meal, with a salad or as an entree
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 1 day 18 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?TammiTrue - 1 day 18 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 2 days 7 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 2 days 17 hours ago
Lara Bars!lian4 - 3 days 20 hours ago