Raw ranch dressing recipe
Shelf Life5 days in fridge
- 1 1/4 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup water (or a little more)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (or honey) (or maple syrup)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1. Just throw everything in your high-speed blender and blend until smooth! Easy!
The Rawtarian's ThoughtsBy The Rawtarian
Don't believe me that this could taste as good as old-school SAD (standard American diet) ranch? Just try it. I dare ya :)
Raw ranch dressing is another one of those things that I cannot believe it's possible to replicate raw. But, hallelujah, it is possible.
There is nothing like a nice fresh carrot dipped in raw ranch dressing, no?
And I have even had the pleasure of dipping my raw vegan pizza in raw ranch dressing. "Cue heavenly harp sound...."
So here's my favourite raw ranch dressing recipe for you... I use it basically like a normal salad dressing or dip. I usually make one batch and serve it as a vegetable dip, salad dressing and maybe even on a few more exciting things, like in a raw vegan BLT sandwich or dip raw pizza in it if I am feeling particularly daring.
Of course, you also know that the best vegetables to dip in raw ranch dressing are carrots and broccolli, right?
- This recipe is very low in Calories, and Carbohydrates.
- This recipe is low in Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Protein, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
My Recipe Notes
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
FREE Raw Recipe Package
Subscribe to newsletter below. Get the 11 Best Raw Recipes (PDF E-Book Package) instantly.
The Rawtarian Recipes
- Raw Dessert Recipes
- Smoothie, Juice And Breakfast Recipes
- Raw Savory Recipes
- Raw-Nut-Free Recipes
- Raw Dehydrator Recipes