Rating4.5/5 (from 6 ratings)4.5
1/2 cup white sesame seeds (hulled, ground)
1/4 cup cacao powder
3 tablespoons agave nectar
2 teaspoons coconut oil
1. Mix well.
2. Spread into a square container or on a plate.
3. Smooth the top.
4. Eat right away, or chill in fridge until firm (1-2 hours).
Cupcakes revenge's ThoughtsBy cupcakes revenge
A decadent, easy-to-make, rich, chocolatey fudge made from sesame seeds and raw cacao.
* For spicy Mexican fudge, add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon cardamon and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne.
* Top a square of this chocolatey calcium-rich treat with raspberry coulis and a dollop of whip cream.
* Spread on a piece of banana bread for a delicious nutrient-packed treat for the afternoon slumps.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Any recipe requests?jockf - 3 hours 42 min ago
FRUITARIAN!!!!loverlyjoy - 2 days 2 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodloverlyjoy - 2 days 2 hours ago
Winter! Raw till four???? Advice!!! Weight gain?Harmony1 - 5 days 12 hours ago
Is bagged salads raw vegan?Harmony1 - 5 days 12 hours ago