1 cup buckwheaties
1/2 cup flax seed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon caraway seeds
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
6-8 ounces water
1/2 red or yellow bell pepper
1 teaspoons oregano
1 tablespoon basic salad dressing (3 parts oil and1 part apple vinegar)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon ground flaxseed
1. Grind the buckwheat and flax and put into a bowl. Rub in all the ingredients, add the water carefully and mix to make a dough.
2. Flour your board with additional ground flax or seed or even coconut. Form into an oblong loaf.
3. Slice thinly and dehydrate at 105-145 until crispy. I actually dry it at 145 for 30 mins and then turn it down to 115.
4. Blend sauce ingredients until smooth and then mix with 2 zucchinis.
5. Warm in a saucepan and serve on toast.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
This was a school lunch favorite when I was a kid.
I love the pasta and eat it most days.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note