1½ cups macadamia nuts (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup soft dates
½ cup agave
½ cup water (from the soaking)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Process macadamia nuts in food processor until they are a slightly bitty paste. (They will work smoother when you add the other Ingredients.)
2. Mix in all other ingredients and process them till they are well mixed into a smooth paste.
3. Using an ice-cream scoop, portion out the mix onto a non-stick sheet and place in the dehydrator.
4. Then wetting your hands so they are damp, push down on the cookies till they are the size and shape you want.
5. Dehydrate for about 12 hours, turning them when the top forms a crust.
Veganbear's ThoughtsBy veganbear
A soft, sticky toffee cookie.
A bit like English sticky toffee pudding.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawalonab - 5 hours 55 min ago
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 12 hours 34 min ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 17 hours 54 min ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 18 hours 58 min ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 1 day 18 hours ago