1½ cups macadamia nuts (soaked 4 hours)
1 cup soft dates
½ cup agave
½ cup water (from the soaking)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Process macadamia nuts in food processor until they are a slightly bitty paste. (They will work smoother when you add the other Ingredients.)
2. Mix in all other ingredients and process them till they are well mixed into a smooth paste.
3. Using an ice-cream scoop, portion out the mix onto a non-stick sheet and place in the dehydrator.
4. Then wetting your hands so they are damp, push down on the cookies till they are the size and shape you want.
5. Dehydrate for about 12 hours, turning them when the top forms a crust.
Veganbear's ThoughtsBy veganbear
A soft, sticky toffee cookie.
A bit like English sticky toffee pudding.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
spiral slicersClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
DivaCup newbieClaireT - 1 day 4 hours ago
I am going crazy: insomnia and low fat diet?mindyt - 3 days 18 hours ago
How Long Can I Live On Just Juicesjennifera7227 - 3 days 22 hours ago
Low appetite after switching to a fruitarian diet.cacu2020 - 5 days 20 hours ago