½ cup walnuts
¼ cup almonds
½ cup dates (pitted)
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkle of cinnamon
Pinch of raisins
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon raw honey
1. Toss walnuts and almonds in a food processor to get a good chop. I like it as fine as possible.
2. Add dates, raisins, cinnamon, vanilla, and water.
3. Process until dates are well chopped, and the water has made the mixture a little gooey.
4. Press and form into 1 inch balls and place on a plate.
5. Drizzle raw honey over cookies and refrigerate to set. Enjoy!
Venti's ThoughtsBy venti
Raw cookies for a sweet treat!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note