Rating4.2/5 (from 5 ratings)4.2
¾ cup rich chedder sauce (from this site)
2 tablespoon pine nuts (crushed)
½ cup bread crumb mix
1 tablespoon basil (chiffionade)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 zucchini (spiralized)
1. First spiralize the zucchini. Cut the strands into 2 or 3 inch lengths and put in a bowl.
2. Add in the cheddar sauce and mix gently with the noodles to incorporate. Add half the crushed pine nuts to the noodles and mix in.
3. For the bread crumbs, use whatever grain based bread you like and crumble. I used a basic mix of 1 cup wheatberries, soaked, sprouted and ground into a flour. I mix it with a touch of celtic sea salt, about a tablespoon of cold pressed olive oil, and a little water to form into a smooth dough. Then I spread into little circles like pitas and dehydrate until I like the texture. Just a simple basic bread, but you can crush it and make it into bread crumbs, too.
4. So, mix the breadcrumbs with the other half of the pine nuts, the basil, and salt and pepper if desired.
5. Set the blob of noodles on a dehydrator sheet and smush edges together to form a rough square. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture on top of the noodles and add a dash of paprika if you like.
6. Dehydrate at 115 either until it’s warm or up to 8 hours if you want it to incorporate a bit more.
Rawrach's ThoughtsBy rawrach
I can’t really wrap my head around the idea that ideally, I could go the rest of my life without my favorite food, homemade mac and cheese.
So, to quell my cravings as they periodically arise, I created this.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Feeding baby...simonaw - 1 hour 8 min ago
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 1 day 20 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 6 days 6 hours ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago