Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Apple cider vinegar
1. First what you do is cut the eggplant into slices - as thin or thick as you'd like. I like them about a centimeter to a 1 1/2 centimeters thick because then they're like rice cakes.
2. Next, you dehydrate them.
3. Then wait until they are really dry and pretty crispy.
4. Put them into a bowl which has about a cup of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Soak the eggplant until they get soft.
5. Dehydrate them again until they get super-duper dry and crunchy like rice cakes.
A super modification for all-dressed crackers is: after you soak them, sprinkle a mixture of paprika, cayenne pepper, and pepper onto them.
Krista the Great's ThoughtsBy Krista the Great
These, my friend, are quite fantastic - like you!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Hi!! New here and new to raw!AmazingFry - 19 min 8 sec ago
Really Dry SkinLillyDaplyn - 15 hours 38 min ago
Skin Care ProductsLillyDaplyn - 16 hours 24 min ago
Raw vegan eco village in Africa or Australia?mariyahkaitlyn - 23 hours 57 min ago
notcicing my teeth are becoming see throughtomp6 - 1 day 13 hours ago