Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Apple cider vinegar
1. First what you do is cut the eggplant into slices - as thin or thick as you'd like. I like them about a centimeter to a 1 1/2 centimeters thick because then they're like rice cakes.
2. Next, you dehydrate them.
3. Then wait until they are really dry and pretty crispy.
4. Put them into a bowl which has about a cup of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Soak the eggplant until they get soft.
5. Dehydrate them again until they get super-duper dry and crunchy like rice cakes.
A super modification for all-dressed crackers is: after you soak them, sprinkle a mixture of paprika, cayenne pepper, and pepper onto them.
Krista the Great's ThoughtsBy Krista the Great
These, my friend, are quite fantastic - like you!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Long-distance BackPacking RAWAngie2 - 1 day 22 hours ago
Mushrooms and rotten eggs burpsEnergy Healer - 1 day 23 hours ago
Low income raw living?Energy Healer - 1 day 23 hours ago
Going Back To RawEnergy Healer - 1 day 23 hours ago
How do I make a raw, alcohol free, vanilla extract?Angie2 - 2 days 16 hours ago