Rating5/5 (from 3 ratings)5
Apple cider vinegar
1. First what you do is cut the eggplant into slices - as thin or thick as you'd like. I like them about a centimeter to a 1 1/2 centimeters thick because then they're like rice cakes.
2. Next, you dehydrate them.
3. Then wait until they are really dry and pretty crispy.
4. Put them into a bowl which has about a cup of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in it. Soak the eggplant until they get soft.
5. Dehydrate them again until they get super-duper dry and crunchy like rice cakes.
A super modification for all-dressed crackers is: after you soak them, sprinkle a mixture of paprika, cayenne pepper, and pepper onto them.
Krista the Great's ThoughtsBy Krista the Great
These, my friend, are quite fantastic - like you!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Ladies: Treating Strep B Naturallykendalg - 5 hours 39 min ago
What is the opposite of RAW FOOD?ClaireT - 22 hours 3 min ago
Fat, Tired of trying to lose weight.TammiTrue - 2 days 15 hours ago
Shower Filterandrewp - 6 days 6 hours ago
Question about Natural beauty products and makeup............vasud - 1 week 13 hours ago