Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
1 cup fresh parsley (chopped fine)
1 cup fresh basil (chopped fine)
4 cloves garlic (chopped fine)
6 ounces baby portabellas (chopped fine)
4 small whole artichokes (four ounces each)
1. Put everything but artichokes in food processor.
2. Once everything is chopped well and processed, take artichokes ( which you can use large ones also) and cut off about 1/2 from top and bottom so they can stand up in steamer basket.
3. Push all leaves apart so you can stuff most of the stuffing between as many leaves as possible.
4. Drizzle with lemon juice and a tiny amount of olive oil.
5. Steam for about 30 minutes. It depends on the size of the artichokes.
Mrsbatch's ThoughtsBy mrsbatch
If you are Italian like me :-) This is a holiday favorite.
The much fattening version is what I used to eat. This was just as yummy.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Help regarding endometriosis painClaireT - 1 day 18 hours ago
Why am I suddenly getting headaches?ClaireT - 6 days 4 hours ago
Im having some problems...how do I do this?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
What You Ate Todayitsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago
Best Juicer?itsmetoya - 1 week 2 days ago