1 medium tomato
2 handfuls of lentil sprouts
5 large broccoli florets
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup sunflower seeds (ground)
1. Put 3/4 of the ground seeds into the food processor. Add all the other ingredients apart from the oil and process.
2. Stop the processor and spoon down the veg from the sides. Add the oil and process again for a few seconds.
3. Put the remaining ground seeds into a bowl and add a little ground or whole flax seed.
4. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and shape into little long croquettes, coat in the seeds and place on a teflex sheet.
5. Dry at 145 Fahrenheit for one hour, then flip over and turn the dryer down to 115 Fahrenheit for the remaining time. These can be eaten warmed up just for 10 minutes in the dryer or dried a little more for lunch the next day.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Tasty vegetable croquettes for lunch or dinner.
Nicely served with salad and mayonnaise. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Juice or smoothie to start the morning?mommyMia - 1 hour 6 min ago
Best Digital Marketing Service Provider in Hyderabad | BOXFinitynikitha - 6 hours 25 min ago
Skin Care ProductsOliviaHartley - 7 hours 29 min ago
How To Care Natural Hair?Daveburton - 1 day 6 hours ago
acne scarsalonab - 1 day 16 hours ago