1 medium tomato
2 handfuls of lentil sprouts
5 large broccoli florets
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup sunflower seeds (ground)
1. Put 3/4 of the ground seeds into the food processor. Add all the other ingredients apart from the oil and process.
2. Stop the processor and spoon down the veg from the sides. Add the oil and process again for a few seconds.
3. Put the remaining ground seeds into a bowl and add a little ground or whole flax seed.
4. Take spoonfuls of the mixture and shape into little long croquettes, coat in the seeds and place on a teflex sheet.
5. Dry at 145 Fahrenheit for one hour, then flip over and turn the dryer down to 115 Fahrenheit for the remaining time. These can be eaten warmed up just for 10 minutes in the dryer or dried a little more for lunch the next day.
Sweetpea's ThoughtsBy sweetpea
Tasty vegetable croquettes for lunch or dinner.
Nicely served with salad and mayonnaise. Yum!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
Where to Find Great Dissertation Hypothesis Writing HelplilyK - 12 hours 56 min ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?theartluva - 2 days 10 hours ago
Less hungry on raw diet?TammiTrue - 5 days 22 hours ago
Olive oil and honey face maskVanja - 6 days 11 hours ago
How do you know how much to eat daily?mandyi - 6 days 21 hours ago