Rating3.4/5 (from 5 ratings)3.4
1½ cups cashews
2 cups water
1½ cups agave nectar
2 tablespoons coconut oil
2 teaspoons hemp oil
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Pinch of sea salt
1. Put cashews and avocados in food processor and mix until smooth.
2. Slowly mix in water.
3. Mix in remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour into container and place in freezer.
5. Take out every half hour until it’s frozen and stir thoroughly. It takes a while to freeze, so you don’t have to stir it for the first few hours as much as you will need to at the end.
6. Add the cacao nibs during this time. Enjoy : )
Onion's ThoughtsBy onion
I came back from class on Friday looking forward to eating this, only to find most of it gone!
One of my roommates had eaten it, and I was livid. However, once I found out who it was, she apologized and then bought me coconut oil, cashews, and 10 avocados. : )
This is rather sweet.
The first time I made this, I used a light agave nectar. I used blue agave the second time, and it came out a lot sweeter, so I added some cacao nibs to it, which worked out nicely.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
You do not have any notes. Add some here. Notes are private and are only visible to you.Add New Note
I began soaking raw almonds and raw cashews last week without water changes. Are they safe to eat?marcin - 4 hours 31 min ago
Skin repair?amelykruskal - 10 hours 22 min ago
Juicing PineappleClaireT - 21 hours 40 min ago
eyelashesharmonys - 1 day 7 hours ago
Eating just fruitTammiTrue - 4 days 39 min ago